All-on-4 implants are for patients with no teeth or failing teeth who desire a full set of teeth in a short amount of time. It is an option for patients with bone loss in the jaw. The all-on-4 procedure provides patients with an entire arch of teeth anchored by four dental implants. The implants are strategically placed to provide maximum support.
All-on-4 implants provide patients with a fixed and permanent solution for replacing a full set of missing teeth. The implant-supported denture is anchored to a set of four dental implants that are inserted into your jawbone. The implants are carefully positioned in a dense area of the jawbone to provide long-lasting stability for your dentures.
Who Is a Candidate for All-on-4?
All-on-4 is a viable option for patients with some remaining bone who require a full mouth restoration.
What Are the Benefits of All-on-4?
The All-on-4 implant procedure uses four implant posts to anchor a full set of replacement teeth. The All-on-4 procedure is often recommended for patients that have lost a significant amount of bone in their jaw. If you have advanced gum disease, All-on-4 implants can also be used to anchor a set of dentures.
The implant posts will be placed at an angle, allowing the dentures to attach to them. This increases the stability of the denture and makes it much more comfortable than a traditional implant denture.
- All-on-4 (also known as “teeth in a day”) implants are a faster solution than dentures. You can eat what you want and smile confidently without concern.
- The procedure replaces the entire arch of teeth in just one dental appointment.
- All-on-4 implants are securely anchored to your jaw, so there’s no need to worry that your dentures will slip or fall out.
- It offers cosmetic and restorative support to the patient.
- All-on-4 implants are built to fit in a patient’s jaw bone, which eliminates the need for bone grafting, making the procedure quick, easy, and painless.
- It offers long-lasting benefits to the patients.
What does the treatment process involve?
During the procedure, the dentist places four implants in strategic locations along the jawbone, then attaches a full set of prosthetic teeth. The All-on-4 procedure can be completed in as little as one day, and most patients report minimal discomfort.
We would be happy to hear from you, answer your questions, and schedule an appointment with Dentist in Fresno CA. Call Whitlow Dental Care at (559) 441-7700 or stop by our office. 1326 Van Ness Ave Fresno, CA 93721